Friday, September 7, 2012

The Brand-New "I Am... Wonderstrucked"!

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! So, as you can see(for those who has visited my blog before), my blog has a new layout! Actually, I just customized my blog layout a few days ago! And now, I'm customizing it again! Haha! My blog used to be in dark red-themed. Red is my favorite colour. But I think, "I Am... Wonderstrucked" do needs some changes.

So, I decided to changed the whole layout. Starting from the font, the font colour, the layout, the template and the theme! I can't believe I've changed my blog theme! So now, my blog is officially BLACK&WHITE-THEMED! Not bad. At all! I loved it!

Where do I get my inspiration? Well, I get my inspiration from THE GIRL IN FAKE NERD GLASSES. Aria Clemente owns the blog. She's a Filipino actress. She plays "JinJin" in the popular series, Mara Clara. Back to my inspiration. Her blog - simple yet nice! I am so inspired by her blog. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH, ARIA CLEMENTE! :D

So that's all from me. Enjoy reading!

This is my old layout. In case you wanna see it. :)

~~~~
~~~~
~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment