Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nelly Furtado follows me on Twitter!!!


SEPTEMBER 18, 2012. My idol, Nelly Furtado follows me on Twitter! I am so happy! I mean, who doesn't right? I never expected this to be happening! Before this, I really hope she would replied my tweets or at least retweeted it. But she never did any of 'em.

But today, while I'm on Twitter, I clicked the 'Connect' button. There are six new people following me. I take a look at it properly. Who are the six people? Nelly Furtado! One of them are Nelly Furtado! Oh, I can't believe she's following me! She made my day! I LOVE YOU, NELLY! XO



One more thing. Don't forget to vote Nelly Furtado  for the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards! She's nominated for the 'Best World Stage' category! Vote HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment